Cruise ship accident or incident are two unwanted puns when traveling by sea, however knowing about maritime law, and having a Miami lawyer specialized in international maritime law is important.
- If you are injured from a maritime accident, do not work. Heavy work can worsen your injury.
- Report the cruise ship accident in writing to the ship’s security department and keep a copy of the report.
- Go to see the ship’s doctor immediately so that you can receive medical treatment and ask to be seen by a shore-side doctor in order to receive better medical treatment.
- Write down and keep the addresses, emails and telephone numbers of all the accident witnesses.
- Take pictures of the accident’s scene, even if it has changed.
- Call us for information about filing a maritime claim. We can answer all of your maritime law questions and advise you as to how to proceed with your cruise ship lawsuit.