Do you have questions regarding Maritime Law?
Free confidential consultation with a maritime lawyer for crew members, seamen, cruise passengers, maritime workers, and any other person that has suffered injuries, sickness, or accidents due to the fault or negligence of third parties.
From anywhere in the world call: (305) 642-5000
Fax: (305) 541-4690
Elias B. Rudnikas is a Florida licensed attorney since 1982. He has helped countless clients with maritime claims. His clients come from all over the world and include people from North America, Central America, the Caribbean Islands, South America, Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia, India, Africa, Australia, and Oceania. Elias B. Rudnikas speaks fluent Spanish, and thanks to the use of highly qualified professional interpreters and translators, his maritime law firm can handle client matters in any language.
He is so confident in his ability to obtain a good result for you that he does not charge any money upfront.
Rudnikas Maritime Law Practice: Free until we win your case.
- Any and all consultations or questions about accidents, injuries, work related sicknesses, sick wages, maintenance, retirement plans, life insurance benefits, claims and lawsuits are always welcome and totally free of charge. All consultations are kept strictly confidential. We never divulge the contents of a consultation to anybody regardless of whether the consultation was made in person, by phone or E-mail.
- You can hire us even if you do not have any money or financial resources. We never charge any fees or costs until we win your case.
- You can hire us with the reassuring knowledge that our fees depend on our good work and the good results we obtain for you. We only charge you when we win your case.
- We always work on a percentage. We charge our percentage against the gross amount we obtain for you before deducting costs.
You only pay us when we win your case.
Rudnikas Maritime Law Practice’s Specialties:
Elias B. Rudnikas specializes in admiralty and maritime law, including cruise ship injuries and claims.
Contact us for free confidential consultation for crew members, seamen, cruise passengers, maritime workers, and any other person that has suffered cargo or cruise ship injuries, sickness, or accidents due to the fault or negligence of third parties.
Our specialties include:
- Admiralty, maritime law
- Crew Member and Seamen’s claims for cargo ship and cruise ship injuries, sicknesses, or accidents
- Cruise Passengers claims for cruise ship injuries, being sicknesses, or accidents
- Claims for sexual assault for crew members, seamen, and passengers on cruise ships and cargo ships
- Claims for the disappearance of crew members, seamen, and passengers on cruise ships and cargo ships
- Recreational boating accidents
- Other maritime claims
- Airplane accidents
- Claims for medical malpractice
- Claims for automobile and motor vehicle accidents
- Claims for defective products that cause accidents, injuries and sickness
- Claims for personal injuries, accidental death and wrongful death
- Claims for personal injuries caused by animals
- Insurance claims and litigation
- Slips and falls